Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong pays tribute to all mothers this Mother’s Day with special dining, accommodation and pampering spa experiences. Bring Mum to the seaside oasis for a day of relaxation – treat her to a scrumptious buffet and a rejuvenating spa treatment and complete with an overnight stay – to show her your heartfelt love and appreciation.
To celebrate the special day, the retreat’s Café bord de Mer impresses Mums with a delectable buffet featuring a selection of fresh quality seafood and sashimi as well as international delicacies. Enjoy a relaxing lunch or dinner with your Mum and family with the backdrop of the breath-taking South China Sea views and you will be delighted with fresh snow crabs, Vietnamese river prawns, Australian scallops, Boston blue mussels and many other quality appetisers and freshly sliced sashimi such as salmon, Hamachi and octopus. The buffet also offers an array of mains including Coffee Pork Ribs, Stir-fried Chili Crabs in Singaporean Style, Black Pepper Lobsters and Crispy Sesame Prawns and Rice Cakes in Lemon Sauce.
Mothers with a sweet tooth will be spoiled with an extensive choice of homemade desserts including Steamed Hokkaido Milk and Egg White Pudding with Bird’s Nest, Heart-shaped Strawberry and Rose Mousse Cake, Yuzu and Ginger Soufflé and colourfully-topped cupcakes. For an affectionate dining experience, each guest will be able to tantalise in a single complimentary serving of Double-boiled Chinese Herbal Soup with Abalone and Partridge, a nourishing treat dedicated to your beloved Mum.
The Mother’s Day Lunch Buffet is priced at HKD438* per person for the first seating from 12pm to 2:30pm and HKD398* per person for the second seating from 3pm to 5:30pm, whereas the dinner buffet, available from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, is priced at HKD438* per person, including a complimentary glass of sparkling wine, juice or non-alcoholic beverage.
Throughout the month of May, Spa Botanica is offering Mums a variety of special offers. Pamper Mum with a 60-min or above rejuvenating facial treatment and she will be delighted further with a complimentary 30-min therapeutic back massage to relieve stress from neck, shoulders and upper back. Alternatively, give Mum any spa treatment and she can enjoy a 10% discount off the spa products on the same day.
To give Mum ultimate indulgence on Mother’s Day, Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong is also offering a thoughtful accommodation package on 10-11 May 2014. Priced from HKD1,100* per room per night, the Mother’s Day Package offers one-night stay in a Mountain View Room and buffet breakfasts for two persons, allowing Mums to enjoy total relaxation in the seaside retreat.
All prices are subject 10% service charge.
Bookings are subject to availability and advance reservations are required.
Terms and conditions apply.
Special spa offer:
• Valid from 1 May 2014 to 31 May 2014
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, spa room packages or Auberge Rewards card
• Offer cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or treatments
• Complimentary back massage must be redeemed on the same day by the same person only
Mother’s Day Package:
• Valid only on 10 May 2014 and 11 May 2014
• Rates are subject to 10% service charge and availability
• All bookings must be guaranteed with a credit card
• Full prepayments is required with booking and prepayments are non-refundable
• Any cancellations or no-shows will result in a penalty fee equivalent to the entire stay’s room charge including service charge
• Should there be any change on the date, Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong reserves the right to adjust the room rates according to the current rates
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers unless otherwise stated
About Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong
Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong comprises 325 superbly appointed rooms and suites. Featuring unobstructed sea views, the hotel offers a range of leisure and event venues. Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong is a registered trademark and is in no way affiliated or associated with any other international property or resort companies.