New Low-Density Seaview Residences on Tai Po Hillside “VILLA LUCCA” Offers Preview of Its Onsite Top-Floor Special Unit Furnished-Flat That Embraces the Beauty of Nature and Boasts Luxurious Living with a Private Lift Lobby Show-Flats Expected to Open to Public Early Next Month
VILLA LUCCA, the brand-new low-density seaview1 residences jointly developed by Hysan Development Company Limited and HKR International Limited, and proudly located in the upmarket Tai Po area along Lo Fai Road, opens today for media preview of its top-floor special unit* onsite. The luxurious furnished-flat represents a superb creation of the renowned design team who has made the most of the unit’s interior features and exceptional scenery1. The beauty of the mountains, the woods and the sea1 is brought to its interior through the floor-to-ceiling windows and the spacious flat roof. The special unit comes with an independent roof and “back of house area”. Moreover, every unit of the Development has a private lift lobby that adds to the extravagance of the residence. Earlier this month, VILLA LUCCA revealed its range of unit areas and layouts, and introduced its mega clubhouse, CLUB LUCCA3, that features about 30 recreational facilities3. The developers are planning to speed up the sale.
Ms. Jessica Yip, Director of Office and Residential at Hysan Development Company Limited, said, “ VILLA LUCCA’s furnished-unit5,6 designed by J Candice Interior Architects is being revealed today. Underlining the beauty of nature, the design team has not only brought in the remarkable scenery of the mountain range of Pat Sin Leng1, but has also made good use of natural wood5 and soothing hues to create a feeling of comfort and cosiness. It is indeed a sweet home and perfect retreat for the privileged few.”
Ms. Yip added, “With a saleable area of over 2,200 sq ft2, this top-floor special unit5,6 comes with a flat roof of over 1,100 sq ft2. Our designers have converted the family room next to the living/dining room to a private hobby room6 where residents may share their love of music and collectibles with their friends. Most of all, VILLA LUCCA is characterised by its utmost privacy as every household enjoys a private lift lobby.”
Ms. Violet Lam, General Manager, Business Development & Marketing at HKR International Limited, said, “VILLA LUCCA truly embraces the calmness and beauty of nature and celebrates the splendour of the mountains, the sea and the woods. The project has 66 special units*, of which 26 units are on the top floors. Each of the top floors houses two special units#*, which come with a roof and a private lift lobby. With saleable areas ranging from 2,021 to 3,760 sq ft2, these special units are the hidden gems in the market.”
Ms. Lam remarked, “The market response to VILLA LUCCA is overwhelming and we have received quite a lot of enquiries especially on special units*. We are planning to speed up the sale of VILLA LUCCA and open some units for public viewing early next month. Therefore, we hope the media preview of the furnished-flat5,6 (being, Special Unit B on 5th floor of Tower 6) today will help satisfy the growing interests from homebuyers, enabling prospective buyers to have a better understanding of its unique appeal and features. Facing north and with a saleable area of 2,259 sq ft2, this unit has 3 bedrooms (including 2 ensuites) and a family room#, and features a 1,118-sq-ft2 flat roof. It has a staircase (inside the unit) that leads to the private roof, which is 17-metre (or ) 57 feet) long. The special unit* has a great layout with dining room and living room segregated#. The living room and dining room are 8.2-metre (or 27-feet) wide and have a combined saleable area of over 600 sq ft2. With a high ceiling design@ and a floor-to-floor height of 3.38 metres (or over 11 feet), it feels spacious. The master ensuite has a generous saleable area of over 400 sq ft2 with a flexible layout that can comfortably fit a king-size bed, with huge spaces on all its three sides. Best of all, its large window boasts an admirable view of the scenery1.”
Special Unit B on 5th floor of Tower 6 comes with a roof and has a saleable area of 2,259 sq ft2, 3 bedrooms (including 2 ensuites) and a family room#, great layout with segregated dining room and living room
The Special Unit, that is, Unit B on 5th Floor of Tower 6, is designed by the renowned team at J Candice Interior Architects. Its founder Candice Chan studied in the United States and has earned a reputation for her elegant and stylish interior designs. Among her works are the Hong Kong Jockey Club’s VIP room, Guangzhou Union Square and some famous restaurants. The furnished-flat features floor-to-ceiling windows that lead to a massive flat roof, letting in abundant daylight and bringing home the lush greenery of Pat Sin Leng1 and overlooking the stunning views of Plover Cove Reservoir and Tolo Harbour1. The expansive living and dining rooms and the high ceiling@ add to the spaciousness. The ultimate of luxury is accentuated by the meticulous designs: the unique pattern created by curved herringbone parquet flooring5, the marble wall5 and fireplace5 that characterise the living room, the original/natural wood plank5 that forms the dining table. Sofas and high-chairs5 are placed on the flat roof to create a private sky bar6 with wide views1.
Moreover, the master bedroom has set aside a generous space for a dressing room and makes the best use of space, one example being the clever design that creates a storage space6 behind the dresser. The bathroom of the master ensuite has windows and is fitted with classy accessories, such as Italian Gessi5 washbasin faucet and shower-set and a British Victoria+Albert5 bathtub. The scalloped marble-walled shower cubicle5 and brushed yellow brass shower-set5 also exudes a touch of style and sophistication.
The open kitchen features exquisite materials and equipment from renowned German manufacturers. These include top-end household appliances from Gaggenau5 and high-quality kitchen faucet from Dornbracht5. The kitchen cabinets from the Italian brand Moldunova5 are characterised by matching hues and a sense of elegance. There is a separate “back of house area” for arranging household chores with a sub-entrance that leads to the public lift lobby, distinguishing greater privacy and elegance for the residents.
With the magnificent mountain range of Pat Sin Leng as a natural backdrop, VILLA LUCCA commands spectacular views of Plover Cove Reservoir and Tolo Harbour1. Embracing a low-density design, VILLA LUCCA provides a total of 262 garden houses and apartments with saleable areas ranging from 1,010 to 8,030 sq ft2. There are 26 top-floor special units, mostly 2 units on each floor#, with saleable areas ranging from 2,021 to 3,760 sq ft2. There are also 40# special units* with a garden, each with a saleable area ranging from 1,010 to 2,503 sq ft2. With a 2- to 4-bedroom design#, the special units* appeal to homebuyers who yearn for spaciousness and cosiness. Apart from special units*, there are 160 typical units# over the 14 towers of apartments, each tower being only five-storey high. The typical units feature a 3- or 4-bedroom design# and saleable areas ranging from 1,078 to 2,526 sq ft2. All units have a private lift lobby. Moreover, the clubhouse CLUB LUCCA3 brings the beauty of nature to underline the elegance and tranquillity of mountain retreat.
About Hysan Development Company Limited
Hysan Development Company Limited is a leading property investment, management and development company with a core portfolio of over 4 million square feet of high-quality office, retail and residential space, situated in Hong Kong’s Lee Gardens. With roots in the city that go back 100 years, Hysan has focused on building the community, mixing the traditional and the new, applying technology and practicing sustainability. It has transformed the Lee Gardens area into a modern smart community, with a unique Hong Kong character, making it an attractive destination for leading multinational corporations, international visitors and local residents.
The Company has been growing its core portfolio through upgrades and expansion. It has also invested in strategic growth pillars which target opportunities brought about by the New Economy, with the aim of reinforcing Hysan’s business by geography and by sector. Among its strategic pillars are Lee Gardens Shanghai and an urban renewal project in To Kwa Wan. Hysan has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong since 1981 under stock code 00014.
About HKR International Limited
HKR International Limited has diversified interests in real estate development and investment, property management, luxury hotels and serviced apartments, and other investments in Hong Kong, mainland China and across Asia.
The Company’s diverse portfolio includes Discovery Bay and CDW Building in Hong Kong, HKRI Taikoo Hui in Shanghai, and a number of premium residential properties under development in Shanghai, Jiaxing and Hangzhou. HKRI has been listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong since 1989, under the Stock Code of 00480.
1. The view enjoyed by a unit is affected by the unit’s orientation, level, surrounding buildings and environment. The surrounding environment may change from time to time and the view as stated in this Press Release may not be applicable to all units of the Development. This advertisement does not constitute any offer, undertaking, representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, on the part of the Vendor as to the Development or its view. The Vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details of the Development.
2. The saleable area (including balcony, utility platform and verandah (if any)) is calculated in accordance with Section 8 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”). The saleable area excludes the area of each item specified in Part 1 of Schedule 2 of the Ordinance. The saleable area of other Items Specified is calculated in accordance with Part 2 of Schedule 2 of the Ordinance. The areas in square feet have been converted from square metres based on a conversion rate of 1 square metre = 10.764 square feet and rounded off to the nearest integer and may be slightly different from that shown in square metres.
3. The facilities and completion date of the clubhouse, gardens and/or recreational facilities are subject to the final approval of the Buildings Department, the Lands Department and/or other relevant Government departments. The use and opening time of the clubhouse, gardens and recreational facilities are subject to the relevant laws, conditions of land grant, deed of mutual covenant, terms and conditions of the clubhouse rules and the actual site condition. "CLUB LUCCA" is the clubhouse of the Development for residents' use. The clubhouse, gardens and/or recreational facilities may not be immediately available for use at the time of handover of the residential properties in the Development. Some of the facilities and/or services may be subject to the consents or licenses from the Government departments, or additional payments may be chargeable to the users. Names of parts of the clubhouse and the clubhouse facilities are marketing names and will appear in promotional materials only but not in the deed of mutual covenant, preliminary agreement for sale and purchase, agreement for sale and purchase, assignment or other title deeds relating to the Development.
4. The developer reserves the right to change the brands or manufacturers of the fittings, appliances, furniture, decorative items of the clubhouse, landscaped gardens and/or recreational facilities. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details of the Development.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the general description of the fittings, finishes and appliances of the unit(s) in this Press Release, and all fittings, finishes, appliances, facilities, furniture, equipment, lighting, art pieces, decorations and other objects in the furnished flats are not the standard provisions upon handover of the actual residential units, nor are they applicable to all units. For details of fittings, finishes and appliances, and the brands or manufacturers, please refer to the Sales Brochure, and shall be subject to the provisions in the agreement for sale and purchase. The Vendor reserves the right to alter the fittings, finishes and appliances and brands or manufacturers and/or substitute the same with any other fittings, finishes and appliances and brands or manufacturers. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details.
6. The layout design and layout displayed by the unit are purely the designer’s personal choice and are for demonstration purposes only. Alterations to the layout of the furnished flat (if any) may not be applicable to or feasible for other units. Purchasers should consult the relevant professional(s) and comply with the requirements of the Buildings Ordinance, other legislation and regulations, the land grant documents, the Deed of Mutual Covenant and Sub-Deed of Mutual Covenant before making any alteration(s) to the internal partition(s). Alteration or treatment of partition walls or doors may be restricted by relevant laws, regulations and/or deed(s) of mutual covenant, and/or may require the consent or approval of relevant government departments and/or manager of the Development.
# The Vendor reserves the right to revise and alter the design, layout, partition or area, etc. of any part of the Development, subject to the final approved building plans
* Special unit(s) refers to the units located on the top-floor with a roof and on the ground floor with a garden.
@ High ceilings means the ceiling height, which refers to floor-to-floor height, that is the height difference between the concrete floor of one floor and the concrete floor of the floor above. Depending on the floor, layout design and building structure of individual units, the ceiling height of each unit may vary, and the same unit may have different ceiling heights. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details.
District: Tai Po | Name of Street at which the Development is situated and Street Number: 36 Lo Fai Road | The address of the website designated by the Vendor for the Development for the purposes of Part 2 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance: www.villalucca.com.hk | The photographs, images, drawings or sketches shown in this advertisement/promotional material represent an artist’s impression of the development concerned only. They are not drawn to scale and/or may have been edited and processed with computerized imaging techniques. Prospective purchasers should make reference to the sales brochure for details of the development. The Vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby.
Name of the Development: Villa Lucca | To the best of the Vendor’s knowledge, the estimated material date for the Development: 30 June 2023 (“Material date” means the date on which the conditions of the land grant are complied with in respect of the Development. The estimated material date is subject to any extension of time that is permitted under the agreement for sale and purchase.) | Vendor: Gainwick Limited (as “Owner”) & TCS Project Management Limited (as “Person so engaged”) (“Person so engaged” means the person engaged by the Owner to co-ordinate and supervise the process of designing, planning, constructing, fitting out, completing and marketing the Development)∣ Holding companies of the Owner (Gainwick Limited): Strongbod Limited, Mariner Bay Limited, Harbour Front Global Limited & Hysan Development Company Limited | Holding company of the Person so engaged (TCS Project Management Limited): Crown Dragon Company Limited, Hanbright Assets Limited & HKR International Limited | Authorized Person of the Development and the firm or corporation of which the Authorized Person is a proprietor, director or employee in his professional capacity: Mr. Wong Ming Yim of DLN Architects Limited | Building Contractor for the Development: Unistress Building Construction Limited ∣ The firm of solicitors acting for the Owner in relation to the sale of residential properties in the Development: Woo Kwan Lee & Lo ∣ Authorized institution that has made a loan, or has undertaken to provide finance, for the construction of the Development: Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited as security agent | Any other person who has made a loan for the construction of the Development: Mariner Bay Limited & Pine Isle Holdings Limited | This Press Release is published with the consent of the Vendor. | This advertisement/promotional material shall not constitute or be construed as constituting any offer, undertaking, representation or warranty, whether express or implied, by the Vendor. The Vendor is not seeking any general expression of intent or specific expression of intent on any property in the Development. | Prospective purchasers are advised to refer to the sales brochure for any information on the Development. | Please refer to the sales brochure for details. | Date of printing/production: 27 July 2022This press release is issued by HKR International Limited.