New Seaview Luxury Residence on Tai Po Hillside “VILLA LUCCA” Opens Onsite Furnished Apartments to Showcase Sophisticated Lifestyle of Mountain Retreat A Variety of Payment Plans and Mortgage Loans Options Available
VILLA LUCCA, the brand-new low-density seaview1 residence jointly developed by Hysan Development Company Limited and HKR International Limited, and proudly located in the upmarket Tai Po area along Lo Fai Road, exudes the splendour of European-style mansions rarely found in the district. With the magnificent mountain range of Pat Sin Leng1 as a natural backdrop and spectacular views of Plover Cove Reservoir and Tolo Harbour1, VILLA LUCCA makes a perfect mountain retreat for those who yearn for high privacy and cosiness. Two furnished apartments5 open today for media preview to showcase a lifestyle of sophistication.
Ms. Jessica Yip, Director of Office and Residential at Hysan Development Company Limited, said, “Setting a new standard for luxury homes, VILLA LUCCA enjoys a superb geographical location that boasts spectacular views of the mountain range of Pat Sin Leng1 as well as admirable views of Plover Cove Reservoir and Tolo Harbour1. The project is indeed a rare gem in the market as it benefits from its proximity to Northern Metropolis2 and the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, with convenient access to almost everywhere in the city as well as Liantang Port which connects to the Greater Bay Area. VILLA LUCCA features meticulous layout and design by internationally renowned architects and designers. Upon entering the carpark, residents will be greeted by a unique design at the roundabout that features a high ceiling and streamlined vertical medal slats@. Routes for pedestrians and vehicles are segregated. Each of the residential towers has a grand lobby at the basement parking lot – the one at Tower 10 boasts a ceiling height of 3.8 metres, ensuring the utmost of comfort and convenience for its residents. The award-winning team at BTR Workshop was commissioned to take charge of the interior design of the apartments. The design team is renowned for its flair to bring the beautiful natural environment indoors. Most of the units feature an expansive balcony4 and each unit comes with a private lift lobby, ensuring high privacy and fostering an ambience of tranquillity and elegance.”
Ms. Violet Lam, General Manager, Business Development & Marketing at HKR International Limited, said, “We have received quite a lot of enquiries from prospective homebuyers and investors. The project has a particular appeal to those looking to upgrade to a bigger home, cross-border businessmen, as well as professionals working in the vicinity. In order to provide buyers with greater flexibility, VILLA LUCCA is planning to offer a variety of payment plans and financial and mortgage loan options6. Among these plans is the 90-day Cash Payment Plan6 where the buyer pays 5% of the property price as an initial deposit, with the balance of 95% of the property price to be paid within 90 days of the provisional sale and purchase agreement. The financial and mortgage loan options include the “First Mortgage Loan” 6 and “Second Mortgage Loan” 6 plans. Buyers can apply to designated financial institution(s) for a first mortgage6 with a maximum loan amount of 85% of the property price or 30% of the property price for the second mortgage6. The interest rate for the first mortgage6 in the first 24 months is prime rate (P) minus 2.5% p.a. while that for the second mortgage6 in the first 24 months is P minus 2.25% p.a. The interest rates for the remainder of term (after the first 24 months) for both “First Mortgage Loan” 6 and “Second Mortgage Loan” 6 plans will be as low as the prime rate (P). The loan term can be as long as 20 years6, offering great flexibility for buyers to manage their cashflow.6”
Flat A on 3rd floor of Tower 105 has a saleable area of 1,160 sq ft3 and 3 bedrooms (including 1 ensuite)4, with marble dining table^# and feature wall^ that runs through the living/dining room
Flat A on 3rd floor of Tower 10 has been furnished and modified5. The unit has a saleable area of 1,160 sq ft3 and 3 bedrooms, including an ensuite4. It enjoys high privacy with a private lift lobby. The unit represents a meticulous creation by via., a local architecture and interior design studio. Designed for a family of four5, it features a master bedroom, a bedroom for a teenager and another for a toddler.
The living/dining room boasts a functional layout over a space of over 310 sq ft3 that measures 8.6 metres long and over 3.4 metres wide. With a high-ceiling design* and a floor-to-floor height of 3.38 metres, it exudes a sense of space. Italian Calacatta Viola# marble is used in both the dining table and the feature wall#, giving a total look for the entire living/dining area. The ingenious hidden-door design#5 helps to create a long, stretching mural which, combined with the marble flooring#, accentuates the splendour of luxurious living with a unique European touch. The floor-to-ceiling windows in the living/dining room lead to a 2.4-metre long balcony, letting in abundant daylight and bringing home the lush greenery of Pat Sin Leng1 and admirable views of Plover Cove Reservoir and Tolo Harbour1.
The master bedroom is about 4.5 metres long and 3.4 metres wide, with an area of over 150 sq ft3, After placing the bed frame^ and wardrobe^, it still allows ample spaces around three sides of the bed. Beyond the large floor-to-ceiling window is the utility platform, enabling better ventilation and daylighting. The master bathroom has window(s) and features double sinks/basins# and a large bathtub#. The Italian Gessi washbasin faucet and shower-set# simply add a touch of luxury.
In addition, the open kitchen5 enhances the total layout and fosters a sense of cosiness and spaciousness of the living/dining room. It features an array of exquisite equipment such as world-renowned Gaggenau appliances# and German kitchen faucet from Dornbracht#, literally a showcase of taste and style. It also comes with an extra-large oven#, perfect for roasting home-made suckling pig and other delicacies. Next to the kitchen is the “back of house area” designed for household chores and with a separate entrance that leads to the public lift lobby, creating distinctiveness and greater privacy for the residents.
Flat B on 3rd floor of Tower 105 has a saleable area of 1,568 sq ft3, 4 bedrooms (including 2 ensuites)4 and a spacious open kitchen that can fit an island for extra storage
Flat B on 3rd floor of Tower 10 has also been furnished and modified5 by the design team from via.. The unit has a saleable area of 1,568 sq ft3 and 4 bedrooms (including 2 ensuites)4. It enjoys high privacy with a private lift lobby. The unit5 is catered for a mature, wealthy family of three, retaining 3 bedrooms while another bedroom has been converted to a study or private hobby room.
With a combined area of over 400 sq ft3, the living and dining areas are well defined on a highly functional and rectangular layout5. The living/dining room measures about 8.3 metres long and 4.7 metres wide, good for placing a large round table for eight^ for entertaining guests at home. The light-coloured wooden flooring^# helps to create a warm, cosy ambience. Facing south, the unit features large floor-to-ceiling French doors, which is as wide as the living/dining room and slide to open to the 3.7-metre long balcony where one could enjoy wonderful views of Tolo Harbour1 and the golf course1 (nearby). The high-ceiling design* also enhances daylighting and adds to the feel of spaciousness.
The master bedroom, also facing south, is equipped with large floor-to-ceiling windows and enjoys the scenery of Tolo Harbour1. About 5 metres long and 3.6 metres wide, it has a space of over 200 sq ft3. With a king-sized bed^, a wardrobe^ and a dresser^ in place, it still allows ample spaces around three sides of the bed. The master bathroom has window(s) and includes both a shower and a bathtub# to meet different personal preferences. It also boasts double sinks# and a heated towel rack#, giving a nice, heart-warming touch of luxurious living.
The designer has specially converted a bedroom to a study or a private hobby room5, and commissioned Alexander Lamont to design an Étoile Beechwood wall panel with handmade straw inlays#, creating a distinctive private space for its residents.
The extra-large open kitchen can place a (kitchen) island for additional storage and workspace/countertop. It is also equipped with an extra-large oven# and “back of house” area. It is noteworthy that all apartments feature an array of exquisite equipment from Germany#, including world-renowned Gaggenau appliances# and top-end kitchen faucet from Dornbracht#, exemplifying the essence of luxurious living.
Occupying a prime location in the upmarket Tai Po area on a site of 340,000 sq ft, VILLA LUCCA provides 262 garden houses and apartments ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms4, each with an expansive saleable area of over 1,000 sq ft3. The project is equipped with ample parking spaces. Setting a new standard for luxury homes, the project is tailored for families who appreciate the joy and luxury of space.
About Hysan Development Company Limited
Hysan Development Company Limited is a leading property investment, management and development company with a core portfolio of over 4 million square feet of high-quality office, retail and residential space, situated in Hong Kong’s Lee Gardens. With roots in the city that go back 100 years, Hysan has focused on building the community, mixing the traditional and the new, applying technology and practicing sustainability. It has transformed the Lee Gardens area into a modern smart community, with a unique Hong Kong character, making it an attractive destination for leading multinational corporations, international visitors and local residents.
The Company has been growing its core portfolio through upgrades and expansion. It has also invested in strategic growth pillars which target opportunities brought about by the New Economy, with the aim of reinforcing Hysan’s business by geography and by sector. Among its strategic pillars are Lee Gardens Shanghai and an urban renewal project in To Kwa Wan. Hysan has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong since 1981 under stock code 00014.
About HKR International Limited
HKR International Limited has diversified interests in real estate development and investment, property management, luxury hotels and serviced apartments, and other investments in Hong Kong, mainland China and across Asia.
The Company’s diverse portfolio includes Discovery Bay and CDW Building in Hong Kong, HKRI Taikoo Hui in Shanghai, and a number of premium residential properties under development in Shanghai, Jiaxing and Hangzhou. HKRI has been listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong since 1989, under the Stock Code of 00480.
1. The view enjoyed by a unit is affected by the unit’s orientation, level, surrounding buildings and environment. The surrounding environment may change from time to time and the view as stated in this Press Release may not be applicable to all units of the Development. This advertisement does not constitute any offer, undertaking, representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, on the part of the Vendor as to the Development or its view. The Vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details of the Development.
2. For reference only, for the Northern Metropolitan Development Area, please refer to the Northern Metropolitan Development Strategy Report at https://www.policyaddress.gov.hk/2021/chi/pdf/publications/Northern/Northern-Metropolis-Development-Strategy-Report.pdf (the last summary date being 1 August 2022). The content described on the aforementioned website may be changed from time to time, it does not constitute any offer, undertaking, representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, on the part of the Vendor. The proposed or uncompleted railways, roads, buildings, facilities and regional development referred to in this advertisement are for reference only, the details of which (including but not limited to their implementation, location, design, route, completion, opening date, etc.) are subject to the final decision of the Government. They may not be completed upon completion and handover of the Development, and may be different from the description in this advertisement upon completion. The Vendor does not give any offer, undertaking, representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
3. The saleable area (including balcony, utility platform and verandah (if any)) is calculated in accordance with Section 8 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”). The saleable area excludes the area of each item specified in Part 1 of Schedule 2 of the Ordinance. The saleable area of other Items Specified is calculated in accordance with Part 2 of Schedule 2 of the Ordinance. The areas in square feet have been converted from square metres based on a conversion rate of 1 square metre = 10.764 square feet and rounded off to the nearest integer and may be slightly different from that shown in square metres.
4. The Vendor reserves the right to revise and alter the design, layout, partition or area, etc. of any part of the Development, subject to the final approved building plans.
5. The layout design and layout displayed by the unit are purely the designer’s personal choice and are for demonstration purposes only. Alterations to the layout of the furnished flat (if any) may not be applicable to or feasible for other units. Purchasers should consult the relevant professional(s) and comply with the requirements of the Buildings Ordinance, other legislation and regulations, the land grant documents, the Deed of Mutual Covenant and Sub-Deed of Mutual Covenant before making any alteration(s) to the internal partition(s). Alteration or treatment of partition walls or doors may be restricted by relevant laws, regulations and/or deed(s) of mutual covenant, and/or may require the consent or approval of relevant government departments and/or manager of the Development.
6. The payment plans and financial mortgage loans options shall be subject to the provisions in the agreement for sale and purchase and terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the sales arrangement and tender documents announced by the Vendor from time to time. The Vendor reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of payments, discounts, financial advantage, benefits of different residential units from time to time and the Purchaser may not receive the discounts, financial advantage, benefits as stated in this advertisement/ promotional material. Mortgage loan shall be approved by the Vendor’s designated mortgage company depending on various factors such as the Purchaser’s repayment capacity, credit history etc. The terms and conditions and the approval or disapproval of applications for the mortgage loan are subject to the final decision of Vendor’s designated mortgage company. No representation, undertaking or warranty, whether express or implied, is given, or shall be deemed to have been given by the Vendor (or its affiliates) or its designated mortgage company in respect of the terms and conditions and/or the approval of applications for the mortgage loan. The decision of the mortgage company is independent from the Vendor and the Vendor shall under no circumstances be responsible therefor. The Purchaser is advised to enquire with Vendor’s designated mortgage company about the details of the mortgage loan and its approval conditions. Irrespective of whether any loan is granted or not, the Purchaser shall complete the sale and purchase in accordance with the agreement of sale and purchase and pay the full purchase price.
^ Unless otherwise specified, all the above fittings, finishes, appliances, facilities, furniture, equipment, lightings, art pieces, decorative items and other objects are not standard provisions upon handover, nor are they applicable to all units. For details of fittings, finishes and appliances, and the brands or manufacturers, please refer to the Sales Brochure, and the terms of the sale and purchase agreement shall prevail. The Vendor reserves the right to alter the fittings, finishes and appliances and brands or manufacturers and/or substitute the same with any other fittings, finishes and appliances and brands or manufacturers. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details.
*High ceilings means the ceiling height, which refers to floor-to-floor height, that is the height difference between the concrete floor of one floor and the concrete floor of the floor above. Depending on the floor, layout design and building structure of individual units, the ceiling height of each unit may vary, and the same unit may have different ceiling heights. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details.
# The general description of the fittings, finishes and appliances of the unit(s) in this Press Release may not be applicable to all units of the Development, and shall be subject to the provisions in the agreement for sale and purchase. The Vendor reserves the right to change or replace the appliances, finishes, fittings, brands and manufacturers with other fittings, appliances, finishes, fittings, brands and manufacturers. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details of the Development.
@ The developer reserves the right to change the design, layout, appliances, finishes, fittings, choice of brands and manufacturers in the carpark. Please refer to the Sales Brochure for details of the Development.
District: Tai Po | Name of Street at which the Development is situated and Street Number: 36 Lo Fai Road | The address of the website designated by the Vendor for the Development for the purposes of Part 2 of the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance: www.villalucca.com.hk | The photographs, images, drawings or sketches shown in this advertisement/promotional material represent an artist’s impression of the development concerned only. They are not drawn to scale and/or may have been edited and processed with computerized imaging techniques. Prospective purchasers should make reference to the sales brochure for details of the development. The Vendor also advises prospective purchasers to conduct an on-site visit for a better understanding of the development site, its surrounding environment and the public facilities nearby.
Name of the Development: Villa Lucca | To the best of the Vendor’s knowledge, the estimated material date for the Development: 30 June 2023 (“Material date” means the date on which the conditions of the land grant are complied with in respect of the Development. The estimated material date is subject to any extension of time that is permitted under the agreement for sale and purchase.) | Vendor: Gainwick Limited (as “Owner”) & TCS Project Management Limited (as “Person so engaged”) (“Person so engaged” means the person engaged by the Owner to co-ordinate and supervise the process of designing, planning, constructing, fitting out, completing and marketing the Development)∣ Holding companies of the Owner (Gainwick Limited): Strongbod Limited, Mariner Bay Limited, Harbour Front Global Limited & Hysan Development Company Limited | Holding company of the Person so engaged (TCS Project Management Limited): Crown Dragon Company Limited, Hanbright Assets Limited & HKR International Limited | Authorized Person of the Development and the firm or corporation of which the Authorized Person is a proprietor, director or employee in his professional capacity: Mr. Wong Ming Yim of DLN Architects Limited | Building Contractor for the Development: Unistress Building Construction Limited ∣ The firm of solicitors acting for the Owner in relation to the sale of residential properties in the Development: Woo Kwan Lee & Lo ∣ Authorized institution that has made a loan, or has undertaken to provide finance, for the construction of the Development: Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited as security agent | Any other person who has made a loan for the construction of the Development: Mariner Bay Limited & Pine Isle Holdings Limited | This Press Release is published with the consent of the Vendor. | This advertisement/promotional material shall not constitute or be construed as constituting any offer, undertaking, representation or warranty, whether express or implied, by the Vendor. The Vendor is not seeking any general expression of intent or specific expression of intent on any property in the Development. | Prospective purchasers are advised to refer to the sales brochure for any information on the Development. | Please refer to the sales brochure for details. | Date of printing/production: 4 August 2022